Monday, September 17, 2012

I can't believe I'm writing this...

Seriously...I can't.

I don't know if I can really offer a good reason as to why I stopped blogging.  It was due to nothing in particular and also a dozen other little reasons.  In some ways, I haven't missed it at all.  In other ways, I most certainly have.

Mostly, I miss the record of our life.  Being able to look back on Olivia's milestones and what I was thinking and feeling at the time.  I miss the writing - the outlet.

Is this my return to blogging?  I don't know.  But, like an old pair of shoes I thought I'd try the blog back on for a moment and see if she still fit...

I am now a mother of two, believe it or not.  Olivia is 2 1/2 and so unbelievably amazing I can't put it into words.  Cameron just turned 4 months old, and is quite possibly the happiest baby I've ever seen.  I feel blessed beyond words and thank God everyday that they call me mommy.

 
 

15 comments:

Amy said...

Why, hello there :)

I love those pictures and oh dear, he is so cute!!! Such a big, sweet smile.

Kate said...

Welcome back, Lisa! So glad to "see" you!

--Kate

Emily said...

You make such cute babies! =-)

Susan said...

Excited to see your blog pop up in my google reader!! Such cuties!!

Amber said...

Welcome back! You're little ones are so beautiful!

willtherebecake said...

What a surprise seeing you pop up in my reader! TWO kids now? Wow! And cute too!

I just had my first - and he'll be 4 months on the 30th. Loving parenthood!

Happy Jen at Anxious for Happiness said...

Welcome back!

LC said...

Well, hey lady! I can't believe that Cameron is already 4 months! He looks like such a big boy sitting up in that R&P! What a dollface. And you know how much I love that sweet Miss Olivia! Seriously, your family is just too darling :)

Anna said...

I know what you mean! I have referred to my old blog several times to compare what Andrew was doing at the stage that Will is in now. I'm a little sad not to have the same type of record for Will. Glad you are trying it out again!

Marie said...

Wow! Congrats! I found your blog back when your daughter was a baby b/c I also had a baby just a little older. Nice to see you back to blogging.

M said...

OMGOSH welcome back. You're babies are beautiful!

N. said...

So excited to see this pop up on reader! I know exactly how you feel, about missing it sometimes. I hope you stick with it!

Mary said...

Please come back! I love seeing the pictures of your gorgeous babies!

Freckles Chick said...

Thanks so much for your incredible words of praise & encouragement on my breastfeeding post, Lisa! It means the world to me coming from a stellar mom like yourself. You're such a wonderful inspiration. Many thanks for reading my story & for sharing yours!

xoxo

(I hope you get this since I know you've stop blogging here & I couldn't find an email for you. Crossing fingers!)

nahid hasan said...

Discover online the sporty and fashionably designed Gaastra t-shirts for
men in various colours made from top-quality and hard-wearing cotton.
Stylist T-Shirt Shop
Happy Shopping...!!!