Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Wedding of the Year

Just last weekend, my husband and I were lucky enough to participate in quite the wedding extravaganza.

Our little family got all dolled up and had a blast celebrating with friends and family.
I know, she's just too much...


You see, Josh's gorgeous sister, Sarah, married the always charming and charismatic, Blake. These two really are made for each other, and the day was something that won't soon be forgotten. I honestly feel so lucky to have been able to share the day with them.
And, while we're all jealous that they are currently soaking up the sun in Belize, we can relive that gorgeous day thanks to the talented people that assisted in documenting it.
Thankfully, Clary has much better photography skills than I, so hop on over to her blog and check them out.

And, the equally talented Gebbs Video has posted the video of their special day. Although, keep an eye out for their "Love Story" as well - one of the funniest and most romantic things I've ever seen.


Sarah & Blake- Ninja SDE ;) from GEBBS on Vimeo.

And, how about that ninja?!?!? That was totally for real by the way...

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. :)

11 comments:

PQ said...

i am SO oblivious! i saw that and all of the photos and didn't even realize YOU were in them! DUH!

Sarah @ Hennessey House said...

i spotted you in a few of those shots on clary's blog and wondered who got married, wow that was quite the wedding party!! and as always, olivia was looking super pretty, just like her mom! :)

Kristal said...

Ditto Pamela. Totally saw those photos. Totally didn't realize you were in them.

And Gebbs is awesome!! They recently shot the wedding of a high school friend of mine and that was my first introduction to them...I love their style!

Heather said...

Cool video!!

Your little family looks so adorable dolled up!!

Lindsey said...

What a cool video!! And you and your little family are so adorable!!

Jennelle said...

Your family is gorgeous!

Maria said...

OMG, that ninja is hilarious!!! What a beautiful wedding. You looked stunning Lisa! And Olivia is just adorable in her dress.

Kendra said...

That video is awesome. The wedding looks lovely.! You and the family look fabulous.

cassi said...

You have such a beautiful family!!

That video, WOW, I've never seen such a cool style! Like... WOW!!

Michael Gebben said...

I noticed from my views on the video that you posted this and I really appreciate it, it means a lot!! Those guys were awesome and so was everyone there that day, it makes my job a whole lot easier and tons of fun ;) Have a great day!!!

Lynsey T said...

Olivia couldn't be any more adorable if she tried! I saw these photos on Clary's site and didn't recognize you! Your sister in law looks stunning!!